Happy Ramadan WhatsApp Status – Happy Ramadan Wishes and Quotes
Happy Ramadan Whatsapp Status: During the month of Ramadan or even before that, everyone is searches for Ramadan WhatsApp Status, Quotes. Not only this people set their whatsApp display pictures according this holy month. Today, if you are searching for Ramadan Wishes, then you are on the right place. Our WhatsApp Status collection is all about Happy Ramadan Wishes. You can set these status everyday thought out Happy Ramadan 2018. This collection can surely help you to send wishes and quotes to your Friends, Relatives and loved once this Ramadan Wishes 2018.
Ramadan Status 2018 : As the holy month of Ramadan coming, may you like to welcome it by posting a Happy Ramadan Status on Facebook or update your Whatsapp status to show your acceptance towards it. Get ready for the purification of soul and remorse about all your wrongdoings or sins cause this Ramadan is the month of forgiveness. The whole Muslim Ummah awaited all year round to have the glorious month of Ramadan Kareem to commemorate almighty Allah’s blessings upon them.
Cool Whatsapp Status for Ramadan 2018
1. “This month is full of blessing and wisdom. May the greatness of Allah fulfill your all Desires and Dreams. Ramadan Mubarak”
2. “Welcome Ramadan ,Walk humbly Talk politely Dress neatly Treat kindly ,Pray attentively and Donate generously,May Allah bless & protect you!”
3. “Fortunate is the one who has learned to admire, but not to envy. Good Wishes for a joyous Ramadan with a Plenty of Peace and Prosperity.”
4. “Ramadan Mubarak to all! Do fasting offering Namaz and must do stay away from a small guilt to yourself! Promise to yourself! Dat we all firmly follow the all Sunnat! Ramadan Mubarak”
5. “ May this Ramadan bring in u the most brightest and choicest happiness and love you have ever wished for. May the festival of lights brighten up Yours and your near and dear ones lives. Ramadan Mubarak”
6. “May this last Friday of Ramadan bring you all peace and Prosperity and may all of your prayers and cirtues accepted by Allah.”
7. “Born from different mothers skins of all colors come together as brothers. that’s the beauty of Islam.”
8. “When we repair our relationship with Allah, He repairs everything else for us. Ramadan Mubarak!”
9. “When things are too hard to handle, retreat & count your blessings instead. Ramadan Mubarak!”
10. “If you are in doubt ask Allah. Perform Salatul Istikhara. Ramdan Mubarak!”
Ramadan Status 2018
11. “May you always be blessed with the love and protection of Allah. Wish you a Happy Ramadan.”
12. “Trust Allah when things don’t work out the way you wanted. Allah has something better planned for you. Ramadan Mubarak!”
13. “Fill your heart with Eemaan and it will become the post peaceful place on earth. Ramadan Mubarak!”
14. “Every new breath that Allah allows you to take is not just a blessing but also a Responsibility. Ramadan Mubarak!”
15. “Dua Heals all negativity, hurt, anger, worries and depression. pray to Allah Daily. Ramadan Mubarak!”
16. “The World is not the resting place, it is the testing place. Ramadan Mubarak!”
17. “Islam Does not dismiss descries rather it disciplines them. Ramadan Mubarak!”
18. “May the Ramadan bring you peace and prosperity, good health and wealth, and brighten your life forever.”
19. “When there is no way Allah will make a way.”
20. “It was not Muslim who have made Islam great. its Islam that has made the Muslim great.”
21. “Every test is a blessing every blessing is a Test. Ramadan Mubarak!”
22. “Hard times will always be there but so will Allah’s help. Ramadan Mubarak!”
23. “The key to success is reflected in the Qur’an. May we find blessing and guidance as we recite it altogether in the Ramadan days”
24. “Rather than stressing about things we cannot control. pray to the one in control and find relief. Ramadan Mubarak!”
25. “The shortest distance between a problem and its solution is the distance between your knees and the floor. Ramadan Mubarak!”
100 Ramadan Quotes Wishes Status for Whatsapp26. “Balance your World around your Deen. it’s All a matter of priorities. Ramadan Mubarak!”
27. “Allah made you Muslim because he wants to see you in JANNAH. All you have to do is prove that you’re worthy of it. Ramadan Mubarak!”
28. “As we celebrate the holy month of Ramadan, May Allah shower His blessings upon you and your family.”
29. “The solution to every problem is in SABR (patience) and ISTIGFAAR (seeking forgiveness). Ramadan Mubarak!”
30. “Feed your soul with Taraweeh, Dhikr, Quran and Tahajjud. Ramadan Mubarak”
31. “Allah knows what is the best for you and when it’s best for you to have it. Ramadan Mubarak!”
32. “Allah understands our prayers even when we can’t find the words to say Them. Ramadan Mubarak!”
33. “Doctors can treat you, but only ALLAH can heal you. Ramadan Mubarak!”
34. “May the Noor of this Blessed month Illuminate your heart, mind and soul and may your all Prayers be Answered.”
35. “Have Fear of ALLAH wherever you are. Ramadan Mubarak!”
36. “When you feel low or sad look around you. Who are you friends? Surround yourself with those who remind you of Allah and become happy. Ramadan Mubarak!”
37. “Trust Allah when things don’t work out the way you wanted. Allah has something better planned for you. Ramadan Mubarak”
38. “A good word is like a good tree whose root is firmly fixed and whose top is in the sky.”
39. “Fear Allah because of his punishment. Love Allah because he is full of mercy. Ramadan Mubarak!”
40. “Faith is trusting god even when you don’t understand his plan. Ramadan Mubarak!”
Ramadan Status For Whatsapp – Ramadan Mubarak Whatsapp Status
Ramadan Mubarak Status: As the sacred month of Ramadan coming, may you jump at the chance to welcome it by posting a Happy Ramadan Status on Facebook or refresh your Whatsapp status to demonstrate your acknowledgment towards it. Prepare for the cleaning of soul and regret about every one of your bad behaviors or sins cause this Ramadan is the period of pardoning.
41. “The greatest jihad is to battle your own soul to fight the evil within yourself. Ramadan Mubarak!”
42. “Be Embarrassed to sin in Public. Don’t be Shy to show your faith. Ramadan Mubarak!”
43. “The Plan and Allah Plans & Allah is the best of Planners. Ramadan Mubarak!”
44. “Dear Allah i pray that whoever read this message shall have your comfort, joy, peace, love and guidance. I may not know their troubles but you do. Please keep protecting us Ameen. Ramadan Mubarak!”
45. “As you spend the holy month fasting and Praying for Allah’s Grace. May the almighty bless you and answer all your Prayers!”
46. “Whoever prayed at night in it (the month of Ramadan) out of sincere Faith and hoping for a reward from Allah, then all his previous sins will be forgiven.”
47. “Even if all the trees on earth were pens, and the ocean inks, with seven more oceans added to it, the words of Allah would not be exhausted: for Allah is infinite in power and wisdom”
48. “May Allah shower your path with light and knowledge. May this month be an enlightening celebration to all of us.”
49. “Ramadan is the month whose beginning is mercy, whose middle is forgiveness and whose end is freedom from fire.”
50. “Take Account of yourselves before you are taken to account. Weigh you deeds before they are weighed. Ramadan Mubarak!”
116 Ramadan Quotes Wishes Status for Whatsapp – Ramzan Status for Whatsapp in English
51. “Your Interview with Allah is Coming. Ramadan Mubarak!”
52. “There is no moving creature on earth but its sustenance depends on God. and he knows where it lives and where it rests. Every thing is in a Clear book. Ramadan Mubarak!”
53. “Forgive others so that Allah will forgive you. Happy Ramadan!”
54. “If one has good manners, one may attain the same level of merit as those who spend their nights in prayers. Ramadan Mubarak!”
55. “Indeed, Allah does not wrong the people at all. but it is the people who are wronging themselves. Ramadan Mubarak!”
56. “People of ALHAMDULILAH don’t have time to complain. Ramadan Mubarak!”
57. “He is the one GOD the creator, The initiate, the Designer. To him belong the most beautiful names. He is the almighty, most wise. Wishing you a Blessed Ramadan.!”
58. “When you feel low or sad look around you. Who are you friends? Surround yourself with those who remind you of Allah and become happy. Ramadan Mubarak!”
59. “Whoever Allah wishes to show goodness, he gives him understanding of the religion. Ramadan Mubarak!”
60. “Quran Explorer – Dear ALLAH please accept our fasts in this beautiful Ramadan.”
61. “Ramadan is time to empty your stomach to feed your soul.”
62. “Ramadan is not only by fasting we need to feed the Hungry, Help Needy, Guard Our Tongue, not to judge others and forgive. That is the spirit of Ramadan.”
63. “Ramadan Mubarak – May this Ramadan be successful for all of us and provide us with good health and wealth.”
64. “May Allah’s Blessings shine upon you and your loved ones in this month and every other month. Ramadan Kareem!”
65. “Poor is he who leaves Ramadan the way he was before.”
66. “O you who believe! Fasting is prescribed to you as it was prescribed to those before you. so that you may learn self restraint.”
67. “The month of Ramadan is the on in which the Quran was sent down as a pure source of Guidance for mankind. in it are clear teachings showing the right way and the criterion for judging truth and falsehood. Ramadan Mubarak!”
68. “Wishing that Allah always Blesses your Family with smiles, Happiness and Togetherness! Ramadan Mubarak”
69. “Fasting is shield it will protect you from the hell fire and prevent you from sins. – Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)”
70. “4 Weeks of mercy, 30 days of worship, 720 hours of Spirituality. 43,200 Minutes of Forgiveness, 2592000 Seconds. of Happiness. Ramadan Kareem Mubarak.”
Ramadan Status For Facebook
71. “Don’t be a servant of Ramadan be a servant of ALLAH be consistent.”
72. “A fast is not a hunger strike. Fasting submits to God’s commands. A hunger strike makes God submit to our demands. Happy Ramadan.”
73. “Make Dua – its Ramadan the month of forgiveness.”
74. “Ramadan. The month when you gradually start to realize that its not the devil. It’s you. Ramadan Mubarak!”
75. “Allah never expects us to be perfect during Ramadan, but he expects us to keep on trying. Ramadan Mubarak!”
116+ Ramadan Quotes Wishes Status for Whatsapp
76. Spend more time in Sujood. Ramadan Mubarak!
78. “I Wish this Ramadan, you are gifted with Blessings of Allah and many treasured moments of Joy! Ramadan Mubarak!”
79. “For a true Muslim, End of Ramadan is not “the end” but start of a new journey leading towards the jannah. Ramadan Mubarak!”
80. “The greatest thing a friend can do for you is bring you closer to ALLAH. Ramadan Mubarak!”
81. “Ramadan Strengthen your Imaan, heal your heart. Ramadan Mubarak!”
82. “ When the month of Ramadan start, the gates of heaven are Opened and the gates of hell are closed and the devils are chained. Ramadan Mubarak!”
83. “Ramadan will be coming soon prepare. your mind, body and soul for the holy month gain maximum benefit.”
84. “Ramadan is, in its essence, a month of humanist spirituality.”
85. “Live your life like everyday is Ramadan and the Ankhirah will become you Eid.”
86. Supplicate three prayers are not rejected the prayers of a father, the prayers of a fasting person, and the prayers of a traveler.”
87. “HE hho gives iftar to another fasting person shall earn reward equivalent to a fasting man without detracting from the reward of the latter”
88. “May the greatness of Allah fulfill your desires and dreams, With happiness and peace around you. Ramadan Mubarak!”
89. “Make this Ramadan the turning point in your life. break free from the deceptions of this world and indulge into the sweetness of EEMAN.”
90. “Preparing for Ramadan but for many of us the Quran has gathered a lot of dust since the last time we picked it up.as Ramadan is fast approaching we must blow of the dust and start to build a close relationship with Quran. Ramadan Mubarak!”
Happy Ramadan Kareem Wishes
91. “May This Ramadan be the best one yet.”
92. “Ramadan month unites everyone, its teachings gives us happiness and gives satisfaction when we help others, and rewards which we receive are bountiful, Ramadan Mubarak.”
93. “May the spirit of Ramadan Illuminate the world and show us the way to Peace and Harmony.”
94. “A beautiful greeting wishing that your family receive bountiful blessing and peace throughout the Ramadan Month.”
95. “Kindness is a mark of faith. and whoever is not kind has no faith. Ramadan Mubarak!”
96. “Prayer isn’t for Allah. its for you. he doesn’t need us but we need him. Ramadan Mubarak”
97. “Now matter how hurt you are. you will always find comfort with ALLAH. Ramadan Mubarak!”
98. “Being Muslim is for all day.Not just 5 times a day. Ramadan Mubarak!”
99. “Being a Muslim is more than just going to the MASJID. ALLAH wants your Attention not your Attendance. Ramadan Mubarak”
100. “R ead in abudndance the Holy Quran
A bstain from food, drink and cohabitation
M aintain your nightly trips to Masjid for Taraweeh
A bsolve yourself from Hellfire through seeking forgiveness
D eeds of good, never too many to have
A ttempt to find and utilise the Night of Power in the odd nights of the last 10
N ever return to the sins you have turned your back on in this month”
101. Ramadan is a time for reflection and purification, Allah sees it all… and sure rewards where a reward is due. Here’s wishing you blessed and prosperous Ramadan.
102. As the crescent moon is sighted and the holy month of Ramadan begins… May Allah bless you with happiness and grace your home with warmth and peace!
103. I pray for your continuous abundance in life, satisfaction, and joy. May all of these will be a grant to you, for you are a great brother I treasure. A blessed Ramadan to you!
104. May Allah hear all your prayers coming from your heart, and shower his love and peace on you, Ramadan Mubarak.
105. Allah made you Muslim because he wants to see you in JANNAH. All you have to do is prove that you’re worthy of it. Wishing You a Happy Ramadan Mubarak!
106. May Allah always guide you all throughout your journey in life. I wish this Ramadan will infuse you with courage. That will help you be triumphant over the adversities of life. Have a blessed Ramadan!
Best Ramadan Mubarak Messages
107. As you fast and offers prayers to Allah, may you find your peace and happiness! Have a peaceful and happy Ramadan!
108. May this month of Ramadan be fruitful. Here’s wishing you to receive the most delightful gifts of Ramadan, Happy Ramadan Kareem to you, my friend!
109. May Allah bless you and protect you from all sins, may peace joy and hope be filled in your house have a blessed Ramadan.
110. Ramadan is the month of fasting and prayers and reading of Qur’an and Charity, May Allah shower his blessings on your and your family, Ramadan Mubarak.
111. Our precious greetings and wishes on your celebration of Ramadan. May He bless you and your family with strength and prosperity
112. Eid is the combination of 3 meaningful words: E: Embrace with open heart I: Inspire with impressive attitude, D: Distribute pleasure to all
113. On the canvas of life we often go off color, but as long as people like you are there to add the right shades, life goes on to be a rainbow!
114. I am wishing you good health, happiness and fulfillment in this holy celebration. May Allah grant you His wisdom and blessings.
115. Qur’an unfolds many secrets and blessings to success. May Allah bless everyone who finds meaning and truth In the words of the holy Qur’an.
116. All the great things and blessings may come in your way. Eid Mubarak!
117. May Allah shower you with wisdom and good health on your celebration of Ramadan
Don’t get late to make this Ramadan your best and don’t let your close ones out of your prayers. Exchange good vibes and Duas during this holy month of Ramadan, share this Ramadan status on social media or wish your near and dear ones by Ramadan wishes messages from this post. We hope you like these 116+ latest Ramadan Whatspp Status and Share them on Facebook especially.