Independence Day USA – 4th July
Independence Day USA 4th July is one of the best Holidays in United States of American. But its totally depend on how we celebrate and what we celebrate. In a couple of days, millions of Americans will celebrate the anniversary of the birth of their nation in the US’s biggest national holiday. It’s easy to celebrate and take liberty for granted. But it’s not that simple to gain the freedoms which Americans took 242 years ago in 2018.
Here’s few everything you should know about the Independence Day USA (Fourth of July). It was a historic moment when Thomas Jefferson, along with other members of the Continental Congress, drafted the Declaration of Independence. The Continental Congress declared the people of America independent from the British colonies. It was the moment of truth all Americans had waited for. If the effort of severing ties from the British succeeded, the leaders of the movement would be hailed as true American heroes.
Americans celebrate their independence from Great Britain on the 4th of July every year. It’s fun time and they do get to gather with family and friends to the barbecue and knock back a few beers. But as we said there’s also a great deal of history America’s independence day. Mindful of your patriotic pleasure this 4th July Independence Day. We have compiled some of the great inspiral quotations on freedom which are listed below.
Independence Day USA Quotes
1. “If you’re not ready to die for it, put the word ‘freedom’ out of your vocabulary.”
2. “Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed.”
~~Martin Luther King Jr.~~
3. “I’d like to be remembered as a person who wanted to be free and wanted other people to be also free.”
4. “Humanity has won its battle. Liberty now has a country.”
~~Marquis de Lafayette~~
5. “It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.”
6. “We hold our heads high, despite the price we have paid, because freedom is priceless.”
7. “Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.”
~~General John Stark~~
8. “It is by the goodness of God that in our country we have those three unspeakably precious things: freedom of speech, freedom of conscience, and the prudence never to practice either of them.”
9. “The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off.”
10. “The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.”
Best Whatsapp Quotes On Happy 4th of July
11. “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.”
12. “If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
13. “Liberty has never come from the government. Liberty has always come from the subjects of it. The history of liberty is a history of resistance.”
14. “For to be free is not merely to cast off one’s chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others.”
15. “I do not agree with what you have to say, but I’ll defend to the death your right to say it.”
16. “We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.”
17. “They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
18. “[W]e look forward to a world founded upon four essential human freedoms. The first is freedom of speech and expression–everywhere in the world. The second is freedom of every person to worship God in his own way–everywhere in the world. The third is freedom from want–which, translated into world terms, means economic understandings which will secure to every nation a healthy peacetime life for its inhabitants–everywhere in the world. The fourth is freedom from fear–which, translated into world terms, means a world-wide reduction of armaments to such a point and in such a thorough fashion that no nation will be in a position to commit an act of physical aggression against any neighbor–anywhere in the world.”
19. “Freedom lies in being bold.”
20. “Some birds are not meant to be caged, that’s all. Their feathers are too bright, their songs too sweet and wild. So you let them go, or when you open the cage to feed them they somehow fly out past you. And the part of you that knows it was wrong to imprison them in the first place rejoices, but still, the place where you live is that much more drab and empty for their departure.”
~~Stephen King (From “Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption”)~~
Best Fourth of July Facebook Status
21. “Better to die fighting for freedom then be a prisoner all the days of your life.”
22. “Liberties aren’t given, they are taken.”
23. “The advancement and diffusion of knowledge is the only guardian of true liberty.”
24. “I never said, ‘I want to be alone.’ I only said, ‘I want to be let alone!’ There is all the difference.”
25. “Nothing is more difficult, and therefore more precious, than to be able to decide.”
26. “A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.”
27. “I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.”
28. We need an America with the wisdom of experience. But we must not let America grow old in spirit.
~~Hubert H. Humphrey~~
29. Freedom is the oxygen of the soul.
30. Freedom has its life in the hearts, the actions, the spirit of men and so it must be daily earned and refreshed — else like a flower cut from its life-giving roots, it will wither and die.
~~Dwight D. Eisenhower~~
Unique 4th of July Whatsapp Quotes
31. May the sun in his course visit no land more free, more happy, more lovely, than this our own country!
32. He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from opposition; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that will reach himself.
33. Liberty is always dangerous, but it is the safest thing we have.
~~Harry Emerson Fosdick~~
34. This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.
35. Let freedom never perish in your hands.
36. Freedom is nothing but a chance to be better.
37. It is easy to take liberty for granted, when you have never had it taken from you.
~~Author unknown, sometimes attributed to M. Grundler~~
38. If our country is worth dying for in time of war let us resolve that it is truly worth living for in time of peace.
39. Then join hand in hand, brave Americans all!
By uniting we stand, by dividing we fall.
40. In the truest sense, freedom cannot be bestowed; it must be achieved.
~~Franklin D. Roosevelt~~
Happy 4th of July 2018 Whatsapp Status
41. Freedom’s natal day is here.
Fire the guns and shout for freedom,
See the flag above unfurled!
Hail the stars and stripes forever,
Dearest flag in all the world.
~~Florence A. Jones~~
42. The American Revolution was a beginning, not a consummation.
43. A good many elderly people are afflicted with dreadful head-aches on the Fourth of July; but I suspect they don’t mind it very much, for in every puff of blue smoke that wreathes itself under their noses, they see a boy’s or a girl’s happy face.
~~William H. Rideing, “Fire-Crackers and the Fourth of July,” 1874~~
44. Fourth of July, in the United States—It is the signal—the “banner on the outward wall” for sin and shooting crackers, pedantry and pinwheels, oranges and orations, sky-blue toilettes and sky-rockets. A day when patriotism pops and bursts about like so many bottles of sillery…
~~Henry Howard Paul, “Fourth of July in the United States,” 1851~~
45. This, then, is the state of the union: free and restless, growing and full of hope. So it was in the beginning. So it shall always be, while God is willing, and we are strong enough to keep the faith.
~~Lyndon B. Johnson~~
46. Those who won our independence believed liberty to be the secret of happiness and courage to be the secret of liberty.
~~Louis D. Brandeis~~
47. America is much more than a geographical fact. It is a political and moral fact — the first community in which men set out in principle to institutionalize freedom, responsible government, and human equality.
48. For what avail the plough or sail, or land or life, if freedom fail?
~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~
49. Is American Independence over when the last Fourth of July rocket dies in the darkness? Independence ascends stage by stage, from its infancy in political freedom, on toward a vigorous youth of material and economic emancipation, while the Delectable Mountains of the future beckon us to a national maturity…
~~W.J. Cameron, 1937~~
50. That which distinguishes this day from all others is that then both orators and artillerymen shoot blank cartridges.
Independence Day USA WhatsApp Display Pictures
At the end we wish all US Nationals a very happy Independence Day USA 2018. Do Share this images and whats-app quotes with your friend and on scoial media.